Falling Leaf Cabin
``The Valley is a place to fill your soul in all the seasons.``
The beautiful Falling Leaf Cabin is nestled between the Massanutten and Blue Ridge Mountains. The secluded cabin sits on 3 wooded acres. Private access to the Shenandoah River is 3/4ths of a mile.
Whether you are here for a romantic weekend, family gathering or simply to get away from it all, once you visit Falling Leaf Cabin you will never want to leave.
The Cabin is privately owned and family operated, offering all the comforts of home.
The Falling Leaf Cabin features 2 bedrooms, Queen Beds in each and 1 & 1/2 Baths. The main bedroom is a spacious loft with sky lights, while the large second bedroom has a 1/2 bath. The fully equipped Kitchen leads to a cozy back deck with a beautiful view of the Massanutten Mountain. The Living Room offers a real wood burning stone fireplace with 18′ vaulted ceilings. Hardwood and tile floors throughout complement this cozy retreat.
Outside, listen to the sounds of the river as you relax on the large deck in the 4 person Hot Tub. Adjacent to the Hot Tub, a fire pit and picnic table await those who desire a camping experience.
The Cabin is located 9 miles outside the quaint town of Luray, Virginia and within a 30 minute drive of many popular attractions such as Shenandoah National Park, Skyline Drive, Luray Caverns and Golf Course and horseback riding. For winter sports enthusiasts, Massanutten Ski Resort is a short 45 minute drive.
The Falling Leaf Cabin is open year round for you to enjoy a quiet retreat in all of the seasons.
Friday, Saturday $215
Sunday – Thursday $195
7 Nights – $1,405
(All Rates Subject to Change)
- * 10.3% Lodging Tax not included
- Deposit 1/2 due upon reservation/balance due 2 weeks prior to arrival
- Minimum 2 night stay
- Holiday weekends – call for minimum
- Pets – $20.00 per/pet per/night
- Linens provided upon request/$30 per set
- Sleeps 4 Guest
- If necessary – damage/excessive cleaning charge: $100 minimum
- Full Refund of deposit, less a $45 cancellation fee if cancelled more than 30 days prior to your stay.
- No refund of your deposit if cancelled within 30 days of your stay.
- Cancellations made within 14 days of your arrival will be billed the full amount.
- No refunds due to inclement weather, Unless Virginia Declares A State Of Emergency
- Central Air/Heat
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Coffee Maker/Microwave/Toaster
- Woodburning Stone Fireplace
- Flat Screen TV
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Firepit
- Charcoal Grill